CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Convict's debut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Convict

PostSubject: The Convict's debut   Fri May 08, 2009 10:32 am

The music of the Convict starts to play.

Dr. Evil:
Who is this? It looks like a new guy!

The Convict walks down the ramp andgoes into the ring. Then he takes a microphone.

The Convict:
Hello guys.

No reaction from the crowd.

The Convict:
I came from a high-class Fed, searching for new adventures. But all I see is a smelling region, with smelling people.

The crowd boos.

The Convict:
All I see are ugly kids with their uglier parents. But the ugliest here are the wrestlers I've seen backstage. If someone dares to challenge me, come out you *bleep*!

The Convict waits while the crowd boos.
Back to top Go down
Paul Thame

PostSubject: Re: The Convict's debut   Fri May 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Another bout of music hits, and the crowd look confused

Dr. Evil: Not another newby? We seem to be attracting people day by day!

Out walks Paul Thame, flanked as always by faithful valets Ruby May and Sophie Campbell

Paul: Now, that's no way to speak about your new home is it!

The crowd still seem to be confused, but some of them are starting to cheer

Paul: I too came from a higher-class fed, but at least I don't come out here shooting my mouth off, rambling about how poor things are here.

More of the crowd slowly start cheering

Paul: Now, you asked for a challenger to someone with as much respect and dignity for their new home as you?

The crowd start cheering more frequently and more loudly. Paul tries to speak again but finds the mic snatched by Ruby.

Ruby: Mr. Convict, Paul may be relaxed outside the ring, perhaps a little too much, but he fights for all things you don't seem to fight for.

The crowd go silent

Ruby: He fights for honour

The crowd cheer in a short burst[

Ruby: He fights for integrity

The crowd deliver a short burst of cheering again

Ruby: He fights for each and every fan in attendance, even though he's only just joined this rising federation, and he aims to make sure he provides the fans with what they want and what they'll get, is Paul having his hand raised in victory tonight!

The crowd go wild

Paul: So, I accept your challenge! I look forward to fighting you!
Back to top Go down
Convict

PostSubject: Re: The Convict's debut   Fri May 08, 2009 2:04 pm

The Convict: Pah! All you talk is shit. I need no *bleep* Valet that makes my promo! My wife is at home and I need only one!

The crowd boos again.

The Convict: I will fight with you little creep. But I warn you man. I'm dangerous.

The crowd cheers and they are ver excited of the following match.
Back to top Go down
Vknight

PostSubject: Re: The Convict's debut   Sat May 09, 2009 12:04 am

Suddenly a cover version of the Rolling Stones song “Paint it Black” by Inkubus Sukkubus plays.

Dr. Evil: Now what? I don’t know this guy either. They are coming out of the woodwork now!

Vampire Knight makes his way down to the ring with a microphone.

Vampire Knight: Gentlemen, Gentlemen.. I can appreciate everyone’s need to establish themselves and their place when entering new surroundings, but have some self control please. Now I have to say, I agree with Convict..

Vampire Knight looks Ruby May up and down.

Vampire Knight: You see I too have many.. What did you call them Convict? “Valet”. I have many valets back at my castle. But they keep my castle clean and attend to may every need. They know their place and they do not speak for me.

Ruby: Excuse me?

Vampire Knight: Now I have a counter proposal for you gentlemen to consider. You see I would be willing to offer to team up with Convict against Paul Thame and a partner of his choosing. Now if Thame can’t find anyone dense enough to team with him or if this offer is not satisfactory to either party, I would also be winning to test my skills against the winner, or loser, between the two of you if you wish to face each other as previously agreed upon.
Back to top Go down
Paul Thame

PostSubject: Re: The Convict's debut   Mon May 11, 2009 1:38 am

The crowd waits for a response from Paul, Ruby or Sophie, who are now stood up the top of the ramp.

The crowd start a chant for Paul. He takes courage from this chant but again finds himself having the mic stolen from him again by Ruby. She looks angry.

Dr. Evil: Reading the bios on these three, Ruby has a Latina spirit as clear as crystal water, this may get interesting

The crowd suddenly change their chant, chanting for Ruby. She thinks for a minute, before holding the mic to her mouth

Ruby: ¿Quién crees que eres! Roughly translated, who do you think you are! To tell me when to keep my mouth shut or not! Sure, Paul could word fight his own battles. But when one of us speaks, we all speak. We share the same thoughts. We share the same actions. Well, sometimes we share the same actions, but that's not the point!

The crowd chant louder and louder for Ruby, Paul and Sophie, the latter staying decisively quiet

Dr. Evil: I told you this could get interesting

Ruby: We aren't just any valets. Me and Sophie are wrestling valets, almost managers of sorts to Paul. We pick up his spirits when he's down and we laugh and mess around when he's happy. We don't interrupt matches much, unless the time is right.

Paul manages to take the mic back from Ruby

Paul: So, a tag match you want? If I can find a suitable tag team partner, I'm all for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convict's debut   

Back to top Go down

The Convict's debut
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1